Successful new product introduction requires efficient, goal-driven processes while maintaining the highest quality standards. This applies equally to the manufacturing of prototypes, pilot, and large scale production.
Valuable time can be saved or lost at the interface between design definition and serial manufacturing. It is often an evolving process of optimization of pilot production processes, techniques, tooling, tolerances and as a result, subsequent changes to the design and technical drawings.
Reducing the number of iterations to optimize new implant and component manufacturing is highly relevant for medical device companies as it directly translates into time-to-market.
CeramTec supports business partners with outstanding manufacturing know-how and material expertise to address the challenge between design work and serial production.
Customers can benefit from qualified manufacturing equipment and production capacity specifically for prototype and contract manufacturing.
We offer flexible solutions to realize new product concepts and enable your plans, free of internal production capacity limitations or quality management investments. This includes all your manufacturing needs from one-off, individual manufacturing, or made-to-order batch production through pilot series and large-scale production.
- State of the art machine park manufacturing equipment dedicated to developing prototypes and made-to-order batches or pilot series
- Manufactured components range from micro size with the finest radius and tolerances to large, highly complex products with free form surfaces
- Tooling and manufacturing fixture requirements are developed internally based upon a very broad skill set
- Team consisting of specialists with decades of experience in the field of ceramic implant process development
- Highly structured processes for developing prototypes and made-to-order products ensuring best-in-class results